Choclatique's Snowy-White Chocolate 33% is made from cocoa butter (not vegetable shortenings), fresh creamery milk, Hawaiian cane sugar and real vanilla – like no other white chocolate you’ve ever tasted. Some mistakenly say, "It is not chocolate at all" because it doesn’t contain chocolate liquor, but it is primarily cocoa butter extracted from the cacao nibs.
- Authentically American
- All Natural. No Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free
- Foil-wrapped and hand packaged
Customers Who Like Snowy-White Chocolate Ingots (33%) Often Order:
- Snowy-White Chocolate Blocks
- Prestige Milk Chocolate Ingots
- Decadent Desserts Assortments
- Made in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, gluten and dairy products.
- Because it does not contain any cocoa solids, one benefit of white chocolate is that it also does not contain any theobromine, which is found in cocoa solids that make chocolate brown. It can safely be consumed by individuals who must avoid theobromine for medical or religious reasons. Be on the safe side: before indulging check with your physician to assure it meets your special needs.